Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bye, bye, Botox!! Hello, AMP MD!!

Employee Favorite

Derm RF | October 12, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Categories: Employee Favorite | URL: http://wp.me/pMnJi-dZ

Employee Favorite

By Chris Diaz Vice President of Sales at Rodan + Fields® Dermatologists

The first time I saw our AMP MD System I was nervous. I tend to be skeptical about skincare in general, and the prospect of rolling needles across my face scared me. So needless to say, I was a little apprehensive about trying Rodan + Fields AMP MD. But as a firm believer in anything from Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields I was compelled to try it. In seconds I saw how pain-free the roller was. In fact, it feels good. And the results have been nothing short of astounding. Between the clinical trial results, before and after pictures and personal results stories I hear every day, the fact that this product will change the skincare industry isn’t just a line. It’s a matter of fact.

Posted via email from Beautiful Skin with Rodan+Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment